Twitter Feed

LATEST NEWS:

2013-06-22: Transfered all of my 2011 "My Year in Music" posts from Facebook.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Morph-o'-the-Week #1: George W. Obama


George W. Bush --------- and --------- Barack Obama
combine to make:

George W. Obama



Oooooohhhh! It's very political, isn't it!?
No, it isn't.

I'm open for suggestions regarding the next Morph-o'-the-Week: Comment here or on my Facebook page.
Be creative, and maybe you'll get your wish. Michael Jackson morphed with Prince? Clint Eastwood morphed with Ashton Kutcher? The possibilities are endless.

2 comments:

  1. Marius, I wondered if I might use this image as an example of the weirdness of morphed celebrities. It's for an academic paper in Psychological Science, which I can send you a draft of if you like. Not sure how to contact you directly, so I hope this works.

    Jamin Halberstadt
    Professor of Psychology, University of Otago, Dunedin New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Jamin - one easy way to establish contact would be to leave me some kind of contact information here in the comments field...

    ReplyDelete