Twitter Feed

LATEST NEWS:

2013-06-22: Transfered all of my 2011 "My Year in Music" posts from Facebook.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sebastian Spastik

Sebastian Spastik 1 Sebastian Spastik 2 Sebastian Spastik 3


This is something I made way back in 1996.
It's safe to say that I was heavily inspired by the brilliant Swedish comic Arne Anka, and made my parallel to it - only with less focus on philosophy and general intellectualism. And worse drawings.

I've polished the pages a little, without bothering to do too much: giving this comic a full facelift would be like putting a nice hat on a pig.
It sure has a lot of flaws, but it has its charms as well. Without it, I may not have gotten into Volda college.

[For now, this comic is all in Norwegian. I may translate it later... unless it's actually funnier this way.]

No comments:

Post a Comment